Price is the foremost thing; apart from it, there are numerous points that to be considered before purchasing a RO. Of Couse, the quality of our regular tap water is not good but it somehow depends on our locality and what is the actual source of our water supply. Industrialization and other environmental factors are affecting the water and make it unsafe and polluted. Water is the most essential element for living and its contamination causes serious health problems. Therefore, checking aquafresh RO price and installing it at your premises is mandatory to ensure that you and your loved one consume healthy, safe and mineral-rich water.
However, here are few key considerations to make before purchasing a RO machine. There are variety of water purifiers in the market right now. Each seller has its own selling point and commits to provide the best water quality. Keep in mind, to compare the RO water purifier price in India and various technical specifications together with determining which one will suit your locality based on criteria such as water pressure, quality and space availability. The customer can choose the basic water filter to advanced purifiers that have membrane technology for filtering and UV light filters for disinfection.
True, everyone is not sure which purifier will suit them; in that case, have a look at our guide to choose the best filtration machine for your home:
- Quality of Water: There is nothing like a one-size-fits-all solution for RO. It is very important to check the water quality before purchasing water purifier. The primary step is to check the TDS (total dissolved solids) of your regular tap water. On this basis, you can narrow down your options.
- Contamination – The industrial waste and city sewer overflows contain heavy metals like arsenic, lead, copper, iron and pollutants that washed into the various sources of water and eventually into the regular water supply. This makes it unfit for drinking and other domestic purposes, UV-based RO filters can be the best choice.
- Pressure of the water- Before finalization, it is important to check the flow rate of incoming water supply. For high water pressure, a reverse osmosis water purifier would work well, while with low TDS level, an activated carbon purifier can also be considered.
- Price Range – Budget and price are the most important factor that makes your decision best. So, before buying it, find out water purifier online price or how much your favourite brands cost. Gather information about the product and its salient features with maintenance cost. Since, there are many companies that offers economical price but maintenance is quite pricey.
- Storage Capacity- though, electricity is not a main concern in cities but there are some places where electricity is limited like in villages then you need a RO with a larger storage capacity.
These are some essential points which every customer should consider before purchasing a water purifier.